Win Tickets & Accommodation for 2 to any of these Concerts!
Win tickets and accommodation to the biggest shows coming to Perth this year! Metallica, Kiss & U2! We're giving away tickets and accommodation for 2 to each of these awesome concerts.
Drink beers at the Exchange, stamp your card and enter the draw to win!. When you drop in your card you can choose what concert you want to go to or enter to win any of the 3! Heaps of chances to win a great night!
You can choose to enter just one concert or enter all 3 and win what you win!
Plus win an extra $200 to spend on the night by participating in our social! Grab a selfie with your completed stamp card before you enter the draw, tag it #exchangekalgoorlie #furphy #metallica #kiss or #u2 and tag in 3 buddies! We'll check you've done this after your card is drawn.
Exchange Hotel Furphy Concert Series
1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for this competition form part of the conditions of entry.
2. By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Terms and Conditions of this competition are governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia.
4. The competition is being run by The Exchange Hotel, 135 Hannan Street Kalgoorlie WA 6430 (“The Exchange Hotel”).
5. Furphy Concert Series (“the competition”) commences on 05/09/2019.
6. The closing time for entering the competition is
a) Metallica - 7:59PM AWST 04/10/2019.
b) Kiss - 7:59PM AWST 01/11/2019.
c) Kiss - 7:59PM AWST 15/11/2019.
7. Entry to the competition is limited to those who meet these terms and conditions.
8. To enter the competition, the entrant must:
a) Purchase an eligible product to receive an entry card
b) Purchase an eligible product
c) Receive a valid stamp from an Exchange Hotel staff member.
d) Repeat this until 6 stamps have been received
e) Submit a completed card to a staff member of The Exchange who will enter the card into the draw barrel
9. Stamps are awarded at the rate of one stamp for every middy or packaged stubby and two stamps for every pint of eligible product purchased.
10. Eligible products are (where available);
a) Heineken 3
c) Hahn Super Dry
d) Hahn Super Dry 3.5
e) Swan Draught
h) Little Creatures Pale Ale
i) Little Creatures Rogers
j) James Squire 150 Lashes
k) Iron Jack
11. Eligible products cannot be substituted at the customer’s discretion.
12. Stamps are provided by Exchange Hotel staff on presentation by the entrant of a valid entry card immediately following a purchase of an eligible product.
13. It is the entrant’s responsibility to present an entry card and request a stamp from a Exchange Hotel staff member.
14. The entrant is responsible for the safekeeping of their entry card until entered in the competition. Entry cards will not be replaced stamped or otherwise.
15. Entry to the competition is free. Any associated costs will be borne by the entrant.
16. Staff employed by the Exchange Hotel and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
17. There are 3 draws, one prize per draw. The prizes are tickets for 2 to each event and accommodation for 2 in a double room at a hotel near the event venue.
18. The draw will be by random barrel draw from all eligible entries received with the first entry drawn being the prize winner.
19. The prize winner will be contacted within 3 days of the draw by the Phone Number supplied on the entry card.
20. If the prize winner does not respond to claim the prize within 14 days of the draw, a re-draw will be conducted within 30 days of the original draw date, in the same location, and with the same method. Redraws will continue in the same manner until all prizes have been claimed by prize winners.
21. The entrant agrees to make best endeavours to provide necessary information to book accommodation.
22. There is an additional prize of $200 per draw if the entrant also meets additional criteria for social media entry.
23. The prize must be collected by the Prize Winner.
24. If a prize winner who has been contacted and been made aware of their prize winning, and has agreed to collect the prize or for which collection is the only method for receiving the prize, does not collect the prize within 30 days of this contact, a re-draw will be conducted within 30 days of the original draw date, in the same location, and with the same method.
25. The prize winner will be required to provide photographic evidence of their identity. The accepted method will be a valid driver’s licence, passport or government issued ID card.
26. The prize winner will be responsible for all costs associated with collecting and using the prize.
27. Tickets to the U2 event are electronic, the prize winner must have the Ticketmaster App on their phone to receive transfer from the Exchange Hotel.
28. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees that they are over the age of 18 years.
29. The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
30. The prize is not transferrable.
31. The prize winner must participate in photographs taken at the draw of the competition and/or collection of the prize and consents to the repeat of these photos for infinity.
32. The prize winner’s name may be published in Exchange Hotel marketing including and not limited to the Exchange Hotel website, Instagram and Facebook accounts. By entering the competition, the entrant grants the Exchange Hotel permission to use their photograph and full name for any worldwide marketing purposes.
33. In entering the competition the entrant consents to entering the Exchange Hotel’s prize winner database.
34. The Exchange Hotel is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
35. The Exchange Hotel accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize, either during or after the competition.
36. Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. Entrants are required to abide by the Terms and Conditions as presented.
37. If the Exchange Hotel suspects the competition has been tampered with in anyway the Exchange Hotel reserves the right to pause the competition and, pending advice from the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor, restart the competition voiding all entries prior to the restart date.
38. The Exchange Hotel’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
39. These terms and conditions may be amended during the competition. It is the entrant’s responsibility to regularly read and understand these terms and conditions.